Services IT Services
- 24/7/365 critical systems support
- Out of hours patching – so you don’t experience any downtime during office hours
- Out of hours remote monitoring
- Hardware maintenance
- IT consultancy services
IT Consulting Services
Our other primary focus is on bridging the gap between business and IT to help clients realize measurable business value from their IT-enabled investments by our consulting services.
- Understand the implications of new technologies through current enviroment
- Assess your infrastructure to identify opportunities for improvement
- Design a customized plan to address your organization’s specific needs
- Implement market-leading solutions that help you grow and thrive
- Manage the complete functionality of the entire engagement
IT Infrastructure Services
We listen to our clients' business and IT requirements before recommending a holistic solution that is optimised to meet current requirements as well as to provide sufficient flexibility to allow for future expansion.
- Virtualization Services
- IT relocation Services
- LAN/WAN Architecture
- Network security policy setup & maintenance
- Documents Archiving & Digitalization (OCR)
- Enterprise Messaging
IT Managed Services
Gosstech's range of experience and services includes
- remote monitoring, management and support provided by trained Gosstech professional
- Server Managed Services
- Network Managed Services
- Helpdesk & Destop Managed Services
IT is a critical part of the business process that requires technical and specialised competence beyond the scope of your current business management approach. In this case, companies with little or no in-house IT resources find it more economical and efficient to outsource the administration of their IT infrastructure to us.
Gosstech can manage your IT, So you can manage and focus on your business. Our innovative IT outsourcing and managed services help clients to reduce cost, improve IT service delivery, reduce IT operational risks and deliver a more scalable and robust IT services to meet the business needs.
- Enterprise Service Management
- Networking Services
- Enterprise Security Services
- Workplace Services